Kraken Support Phone Number
Kraken Customer Service Number | 1-888-594-0371
Kraken is an established cryptocurrency exchange that Bitcoin launched. It is a platform that provides users with high-end security, the ability to loan the coins for different rewards, and make choices from over 60 coins.
The trading fee on the platform is quite low, which makes it quite popular in the industry. This platform is great for investors who are just starting their journey with cryptocurrency. That does not mean though that experienced investors will not find the platform worthwhile.
Check out more about Kraken before you start your trading journey.
Features Of Kraken
Kraken offers certain beneficial features to the users:
- High-End Security: Hacking is a common phenomenon in the cryptocurrency world. People often lose their money, which can be devastating. Kraken takes care of this issue by making their security tight. They have not had a single hacking incident in over ten years
- Easy To Use: One best thing about the platform is the user-friendly functionality. Both beginners and experienced users can use it without any issues. Your account is verified within a few minutes, and you can get started easily
- Additional Offerings: Kraken provides additional features to its customers, which is margin trading. Even though margin trading is a risky investing method, people who have done it before will love this addition
Advantages Of Using Kraken
The advantages of using Kraken are as follows:
- The security of the platform is exceptional, making it safe to use. Users will need to go through two-factor authentication while logging into their accounts
- The withdrawal and deposit fees of the platform are very reasonable
- An audit is conducted on the proof of reserves
- Kraken offers various cryptocurrencies that you can use to trade
- The platform has a user-friendly and sleek design with several customization possibilities
- Various services – dark pool, crypto watch, OTC, staking services, account management, margin, indices, etc
- Perfect for experienced traders
Issues With Kraken
Despite so many advantages, there are several issues that you might encounter in Kraken.
- The platform claims to be suitable for beginners. However, several beginner traders have reported about the platform not being beginner-friendly
- The website may become slow on certain occasions, especially when the traffic is high.
- The pro-level and intermediate account verification process is relatively slow
- There are no provisions for debit cards and credit deposits. This may become a hindrance for certain traders
Even though Kraken has its flaws, it is undeniable that the platform is safe for every trader. In an industry where safety is a major concern, Kraken has made a strong statement. They offer several services like staking service, brokerage, exchange, and OTC trading, among others.
Kraken currently accepts US Dollar, CH Franc, JP Yen, Euro, GB Pound, and Canadian Dollars. However, debit and credit card deposits are only available for Canadian users. Others will need to use bank or wire transfers to deposit their funds.
Today, Kraken has the largest Bitcoin-to-euro-trading volume in the industry. This shows the success the platform has achieved in the few years it has functioned. You can have an enjoyable trading experience on the platform with its enhanced security system.
Kraken Customer Service Number
We proclaim that cryptosupporthelpline.com is an autonomous 3rd party support company for CryptoCurrency wallets and exchanges. Any use of third-party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only referential. cryptosupporthelpline.com hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of or by any third parties.